Dr. Brown has decided to move my check-ups by a week, so we can track my progress and schedule the induction for February 22nd (if I am ready). 4 weeks left!!! So I go this Tuesday to find out where I am at. I am miserable, so I hope that for my sake and anyone that is around me on a regular basis this baby comes soon!!!
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Update
Pregnancy is going well. Two weeks ago I found out that my OB/GYN will be out of town during my due date and I really like my doctor. So I decided that I would rather be induced and have my dr deliver, then wait and possibly go into labor and have the on-call dr deliver.
Dr. Brown has decided to move my check-ups by a week, so we can track my progress and schedule the induction for February 22nd (if I am ready). 4 weeks left!!! So I go this Tuesday to find out where I am at. I am miserable, so I hope that for my sake and anyone that is around me on a regular basis this baby comes soon!!!
Dr. Brown has decided to move my check-ups by a week, so we can track my progress and schedule the induction for February 22nd (if I am ready). 4 weeks left!!! So I go this Tuesday to find out where I am at. I am miserable, so I hope that for my sake and anyone that is around me on a regular basis this baby comes soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment