CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Pink Princess Shoes

Lastnight I was woken up by Bailey's crying at about 1:30 am, which recently is very rare. Anyway, I wobble down the stairs to make sure everything is okay and she asks me to read her a story. Not entirely thrilled about the idea, I reluctantly pick up Toy Story 2. I read a few pages, make sure she has her binky and begin to tuck her back into her princess bed. I see that she has her PINK glittery shoes on, and yes, they are on the wrong feet. I say, "Bay honey, you can't wear shoes to bed, it's not comfy" and I begin to take them off of her. Bailey was not having that, she wanted those shoes on. PERIOD! Whatever, "Fine, you can sleep in your shoes", I say. She smiles and goes right to sleep.


Again, I get woken up by Bailey, but this time it's, "Maaahhhh, Maaahhh, MAAAAHHHH!!!" I turned to the clock and realize that it is 7:30 and time to get up for the day. I wobble downstairs again to get her our of bed and sure enough, she's got those damn shoes on. I have had to take them off several times to get her dressed and put socks on, but they immediately go right back on. Then off, to remove the socks, and back on again. Long story short, her feet stink and she LOVES her Pink Princess shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment