CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Updates

I am officially in my 3rd Trimester!!! I only have 92 days to go ( I am 27 wks). WOW!!!
The pregnancy is going really well, I don't really have anything to complain about at this point. I went to the dr. last week or the week before ??? and asked them to do another mini ultrasound. I wanted to make sure that we are having a baby girl. I have heard so many stories lately that the ultrasound tech told them it was 100% a girl and it came out a boy. That would be wonderful and all, but I am not emotionally prepared for a baby boy, nor do I have anything boyish. So anyway, the ultrasound showed that we are still having a baby girl. We haven't completely decided on a name yet, but we are considering Hadley and Samantha.




We definitely got our share of snow the other day, 15 inches, to be exact. Bailey and James had a fun time playing in it and shoveling it while I stayed warm inside the house and pretended to be busy. I do not do the cold. Period.
Bailey and James playing in the snow
                                      
                        It's been a long day. This is Bailey's new bed.

               Bailey and daddy cuddling after a long day of playing.


Warming up the baby bouncer
                             Making sure the swing still works
                             I love to wear mommies shoes

              Nice way to unwind after a long, hard day

This year for Thanksgiving we went to the Pearson's. It was very yummy, I still feel stuffed. We never take left overs home so I decided this year that I would make a Thanksgiving dinner for us, just so that we can have a few days of turkey munchies. I made a 9.5 lb turkey, gravy, mashed potatos, stuffing and candied yams. I think it was a success for my first year of every cooking a turkey. Yes, things could have been a bit more flavorful, but overall it was pretty darn good.

Cranberry Apple Crisp
My very first turkey

Munchkin waiting to go eat some turkey

0 comments:

Post a Comment