CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 29, 2010

House

I totally forgot to post the pictures from the kitchen and yard remodel. Here are some before and afters.


 The cabinets when we first moved in.
 So I decided to stain them...WTF?
 I immediately painted them black, even though James was extremely concerned. He loves them now.
The "Butcher Block" countertops that James and I absolutely hated.

The final product after 1.5 years of painting, repainting, new appliances and new countertops





I don't have a "pre-op" picture, but we used to have a irregation ditch in our backyard
that was about 20 feet wide and the entire length of our yard. So we decided to pipe it.
This is only about an 1/8 of the amount of weeds we had to get rid of.









The grass grew quick and it nearly doubled our backyard.



0 comments:

Post a Comment