CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bailey's 2nd Birthday!

Bailey turns two tomorrow, October 27. Wow, I can 't believe my baby is two years old already. She is growing up so fast. We had a birthday party for her on Friday with the family and she had a blast.






James and I got Bailey a Barbie VW Beetle that she could drive around. We waited for her to open all her other presents to bring in the car and she absolutely loved it. She knew right away what to do. She kept asking for keys.








With our new little girl on the way, we needed to move Bailey to a different room and the only option we had was to move her downstairs. I was really having a hard time with the idea of her being so far away, but I knew that we didn't have much of a choice. So James and I decided to make her room as cute and girly as possible and slowly transition her downstairs to the new room on a daily basis. We debuted her new room the night of her birthday party and had her open all of her present in it. Well, there has been no transition what-so-ever. Bailey LOVES her new Princess room, she has slept in it ever since Friday night. She is such a big girl.







0 comments:

Post a Comment