CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's a Girl!

Yes, it's another girl for the Pearson Family. We are excited. Very shocked, but very excited. We thought foresure that we would be having a baby boy this coming February. So much for the Intelligender Urine Test and a waste of $35. During the ultrasound James said "I keep looking for a penis." The tech laughed and said "You're going to be looking for awhile. Not even the smallest of one could be there." It was pretty obvious. She was definitely a "show-er", unlike Bailey who had her legs crossed for 45 min. We are glad that Bailey will have a little sister to play with and torment.








So I decorated the house with all of my Halloween decorations and I immediately had to take them down again. Bailey hung onto me for dear life and screamed bloody murder when she woke up from her nap and saw them. She now looks at the empty spots several times a day and says "gone, gone?" Well today, I told her they were in the boxes in the garage, no she's afraid of the boxes. My poor child inhereted my silly disease, so much for Halloween themed birthday parties.








Bailey got her first black eye before she turned two. Poor little shit. Bailey was in the backyard with one of the neighbore boys, who is two and a half, and he was on the porch when he threw a Nerf football at her and it hit her square in the eye. Luckily it didn't look to bad, but her eye bothered her for about a week.

1 comments:

The Holders

I had a feeling you were having another girl. Congrats!! At least you have everything you need now. Girls are so much fun. I hope that I can have another one.
Kylee used to be terrified of Halloween too. Luckily it didn't last too long. I had to convince her this year that the decorations were not scary!

Post a Comment