CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Brooklyn had her 4 month check-up on Thursday and the dr says she is looking great. She is 12 pounds 9.5 ounces and 24 1/4 inches long. Her weight to height ratio is in the 10%, so she's long and skinny, the dr says it's time to start feeding her solids and maybe she start to gain a little bit of weight. So far she seems to really like green beans and pears.
She has found her arms and feet and loves either sucking or pulling on them and if she's not busy doing that she is taking advantage of her newly found vocal cords. Pretty soon she'll have two little teeth to show us while she's screaming, the dr. confirmed that she is indeed teething.
With her being my last, yes my last, I just LOVE holding her and cuddling with her, but she has managed to learn how to roll-over!!! Yeah Brooklyn!

Bailey had her first dentist appointment last week and she did amazing! I told her about it the day before and she was so excited. She got up on the chair and opened wide and let the assistant polish her teeth without blinking an eye and waited patiently for the dr. to look inside and make sure she didn't have any "bugs" on her teeth. We were all so impressed. Dr. says she looks great other than she has a crossbite due to her binky and that we needed to get rid of it asap. Friday I talked to Bailey about how she was going to throw her binky away because she is a big girl now and no longer needs binkies. She was totally fine with it. Saturday came and we cut up her binky and she threw it in the garbage. I was absolutely dreading naptime. I was expecting hours of screaming for several days. Nope!!! She asked where her "B" was and we just reminded her that she threw it away. OMG, if I knew it was going to be that easy I would have taken it away a long time ago. My baby Bailey is growing up so fast. : (

Passed out



Enjoying some green beans


This is how Bailey sleeps every night.
3 months ago I had a procedure called Essure, that in a sense tied my tubes. It was a simple in-office procedure that took about a half hour. It basically is a spring that goes into the end of the tube and over three months causes scar tissue to form and blocks your tubes. After three months they do a follow-up x-ray to make sure that the procedure worked and that you are in fact sterile. Well, I had my x-ray done yesterday and it's a good thing, because one of the springs has perforated through my tube and uterus and they aren't 100% sure where it's at. I am scheduled to have surgery next Wednesday where they will repair or remove the tube and find and remove the spring and hopefully it's not attached stuck to my bowel!!! I will keep everyone posted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment