Camping
Danielle and me at the Bees game.
Bailey has learned to crawl and now she is all over the place, she even found the dog food yesterday! She is beginning to pull herself up to the standing position too. We took Bailey camping for the first time over the 4th of July and she was so good. We were totally unprepared, to say the least. We slept in a tent and had Sean and Meag not had extra sleeping bags, we would have froze to death. Our little miss priss Bailey Rae has to have her bottle just the right temperature and all three of my warming methods failed, so 2 o'clock in the morning was not pleasant, but other than that, Bailey was great! I am getting ready to take Bailey on her first airplane next weekend to visit my grandma in Montana. Bailey will meet her Great Grandma and Great Great Grandma for the first time. The flight is only an hour and a half, so I don't think it can be that bad. I will keep you posted.
0 comments:
Post a Comment