CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What a wonderful weekend!

We went on our very first family vacation last weekend and we had a blast. We joined some friends down in Marysvale, UT at their beautiful cabin. I was really scared for the 3 hour drive with Bailey, I thought foresure I would regret it, but much to our surprise we didn't hear a peep! 3.5 hours later we arrived at our destination and low and behold Bailey had a blow out, and I mean blow out. Let's just say that I had to take apart the car seat, hose it down and stick it in the washer. What a trooper!!!





Our first day we 4-wheeled up to an awesome waterfall and Bailey was great. She even slept part of the way. James fell in love, so the next day he and our friends repelled down the waterfall. It's a lot farther than it looks, I promise!







James caught his first fish EVER!!! Yes, ever. The 30 year curse is broken. James was absolutely determined to catch a fish and when he did, he ate it!!! James DOES NOT eat fish. History was made.




There were hundreds on hummingbirds. Several times there would be 10-12 hummingbirds at one feeder at once and you could feel the breeze made from their wings. We stood right next to the feeder, it was so cool. I can't believe how many different colors there are. They are beautiful birds.








On our last day, we were lucky enough to meet two five week old baby racoons. They were so darn cute and cuddly, besides their sharp nails!

So yes, we will do it again. Bailey was great!

1 comments:

The Pearson 3

Tam, I think I may have fixed the comment issue. If not it's just you!!!

Post a Comment