CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Follow-up

Well, I had my follow-up dr appointment and told them that I was still in pain. My dr ordered a CT Scan to see if there was anything unusual, but got somewhat defensive and distant and pretty much said I don't have many options if I continue to be in pain. I had my CT scan done and results show nothing abnormal, just that the coil is where they expected it to be and the nurse basically just said it's "nothing, don't worry about it".
I went and had a second opinion and the new dr. seems to think that I am possibly having a reaction to the device and wanst to remove them. I am scheduled to have surgery, again, in September. Hopefully once these coils are out my body will be back to normal and this nightmare will be over.



Went on a family hike up at Snowbird


The new Do


Brooklyn with Grandpa Barry


Not quite sure what's going on here, buzz lightyear hat, snow boots and sun dress???

Bailey LOVES to dress up

On a lighter note, Brooklyn has learned her name along with starting to army crawl! Wow, I can't believe she will be 6 months old in three days.
Bailey starts preschool August 29. She will go two days a week and one hour a week she will be doing gymnastics and tumbling while there. I am so excited for her, she is going to just love it. She didn't want to leave when we went to register her.
Today James and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary!!! I love you baby!
We followed tradition and we took a drive up Millcreek Canyon and ate at Log Haven. It was amazing. We shared a polenta ravioli with pancetta as our appetizer....sooooo good. Dinner was really good, and we were so incredibly stuffed, but we always have dessert and it was to die for, we shared a frozen coconut souffle with candied macadamia nuts and pineapple. We both could have had 2 or 3 more each!!! Highly recommended.

1 comments:

Tamara with a "T"

Aaawww, I hope your nightmare is over soon too, let me know if you need anything when you're getting your surgery, etc. Love the pics and we really do need to hang out soon! Love ya!

Post a Comment