Just an update: 30 weeks along. Everything is going great, other than the minor jabs to my bladder and a constant foot in my rib cage. We are not 100% decided on a name, but the two qualifiers going head to head are Hadleigh James Pearson or Samantha James Pearson.
Santa came to Grandma's work. Bailey loved her new candy cane "tattoo"
Annual Ugly Sweater Party 2010 w/ Tamara
Annual Ugly Sweater Party 2010 w/ HS girlfriends, Kristen and Meag
Annual Ugly Sweater Party 2010...I couldn't find one Christmas sweater for James. I bought my awesome vest back before Halloween, but there was nothing to be found in the month of December. I figured something just plain ugly would do.
When we dropped Bailey off at my in-laws to be babysat for the night, my Mother-in-Law commented on how beautiful my vest was and said she doesn't like that people make fun of Christmas with Ugly Sweater parties and that she no longer wears any of her Christmas sweaters because of that. Oh Jan!!!
So while I am trying to rationalize my attire, James' dad walks in and asks if James took the shirt he was wearing out of his closet, because he has a shirt just like that!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment