CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 8, 2010







Bailey got her cast off last Monday, she was thrilled. She kept rubbing her leg and smiling, but I think I was more excited that she was. I can actually let her play and get dirty, it was so hard to bathe her with a cast on, I just wanted to keep her inside. She still has a bit of a stiff walk, but it is getting much better.



We had another x-ray done just to verify that everything was healing correctly, which it its, but they also informed me that Bailey not only broke her Tibia, she also broke her Fibula. Poor Girl.






Bailey is also going to be a big sister!!! We found out on Father's Day, that we are expecting our second baby. We are SOOOOO excited. James thought that it was a great Father's Day gift.



We are really hoping for a baby boy this time, since this will be our last. We should know by October. I am due the end of February. YEAH!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment