CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lylons

Okay, so I come home from work late Sunday night and peek into Bailey's room. She has the same t-shirt and comfy pants on that she did when I left. No big deal, but on top of her comfy pants she had white nylons/tights. The first thing that went through my head was "What the hell? Does James not know where her pajamas are? Does he think that nylons are going to keep her that much warmer?" So I take off the nylons and put on some warmer comfy pants and socks.
The next morning James asked me if I saw the tights that Bailey was dead set on wearing. I guess she threw an absolute fit, because she couldn't get them on herself (after 30 minutes of trying...EVERYTHING MUST be done by Bailey) so she finally had James help her, but he wasn't allowed to take off her existing pants or take off the nylons before bed.

Oddly enough, when I was young I had an obsession with nylons, or lylons is what I would call them. I had boxes full. My mother hated taking me into department stores, because I would caress the manneqin's legs up an down if they were wearing lylons. Like mother like daughter.

1 comments:

Tamara with a "T"

Haaa ha ha! That is SO cute! Take a pic next time, I bet she looked adorable :)

Post a Comment