This Saturday my mom was over and I was getting ready to color her hair when Bailey awoke from her extremely short nap. I didn't want to get her out of bed yet, because I was pretty sure she would fall back down to sleep. As I walked by her bedroom an awful smell surrounded the area. I knew instantly that Bailey pooped and that's why she wasn't sleeping. I entered her room and saw a little naked baby dancing around in her crib. It hit me that naked baby and poop smell don't bode well together. Sure enough, Bailey had taken off her diaper and smeared poop all over her leg, face, arm, bedding and she even had poop embedded in her fingernails! OMG Gross!!!
I didn't even know where to start. My mom saved the day, she took care of the discarded diaper and poop smeared sheets, while I plopped Bailey in the kitchen sink.
I thought foresure I had at least another year before Bailey learned to take off her diaper. I guess it's time for potty training.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Baaaahaaaahaaa!!! That is SO funny :) Wish I could've been there...to take pics...love ya!
Post a Comment